• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35 U-Bolts

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA,
We're working on lifting my buddy's Jeep this weekend and he has a D35 rear axle. The old ubolts are probably going to get cut because they're rusty and nasty looking plus I'd rather not reuse them as a rule anyway. I know the D35 axle tube diameter is 2.62", the closest ubolt we found to this at a parts house is a 2 13/16 which would be I believe 2.81" if I did that math right, and I don't believe those will work, correct? So for those with a 35, is there anything aftermarket you guys have found locally or did you have to get a spring shop to bend them for you? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Collin

Napa sells one that I put in a vise and squashed just a hair, and then cut off the left over threads. But IIRC it was the 2-13/16 ths.

w_howey said:
Napa sells one that I put in a vise and squashed just a hair, and then cut off the left over threads. But IIRC it was the 2-13/16 ths.
Great, we got it figured out, thanks a lot!

Back