• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad luck strikes again.

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
This all started last month. I place an order with JCwhitney for some new ball joints and unit bearings and a muffler. This was Jan24 that I mailed it in. (yesi know i should have sent it ups ) I call them today trying to find out status. Nope cannot find my order, they say it was never received. They also say I should just wait to see if they ever receive it and theres nothing else they can do. Great just great. $$$ lost by the usps.I know its my fault. just alittle upset.

Now I get to try to find a discount on those parts locally. Unit bearings arent a problem at $75 for timken bearings.

What ball joints are good? the spicer professional grade or the moog?

You mailed cash in?

Next time hand me the cash and order it on my mastercard. Faster and insured.

pm me i'll get you some prices on napa parts. napa produces very good ball joints. all the lowriders put napa 260-1091's and adapt them to fit the cars that hop. they call them unbreakables.

Thanks Grimm. Its gonna be awhile till after my next paycheck.

Cal- they were gift certificates , but im sure you would still have wanted them.

Back