• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the SoBay have Welder & Skills??(HELP)

ScottyDog said:
My wifes ZJ is slightly lifted and the rear trackbar bracket snapped clean off at the frame rail. I need to get this welded back together.....

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Scott

I have a welder BUTTTTTTTTTTT no welding skills.. :laugh3:

Maybe someone else around here has the skills and not a welder...

E

i have a buddy that can do it for you tomorrow night or saturday scott, if you can wait. he has a shop right down the street from my store, next to jacks liquor on normandie.

you probably shouldnt drive it too much like that. gimme a call at the shop im here till 6 310-324-1171

Last edited:
EliasJ123 said:
I have a welder BUTTTTTTTTTTT no welding skills.. :laugh3:
Maybe someone else around here has the skills and not a welder...
E

I am in the same boat here, got the welder but no skillz.... we need to fix that

You guys are right around the corner from me. I can teach you skills. Let's set up a day and time.

EliasJ123 said:
How about Saturday afternoon??? :D

lol...

E
Truckhaven!!:looser: :twak:

How about all you with welders and no skills give me your welders. Ill make sure they work. In the mean time I can supply you with a couple car batteries, jumper cables and some welding rod.

On a serious topic here: Definitely reinforce the trac bar mount. Maybe box the frame around the mount.

Back