• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcement - RJR Off-Road offers member discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR aka RJROffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
Well, we've been working through ways to provide discounts to benefit NAXJA members where we can.

So we've come up with two coupon codes for NAXJA members.

The first coupon entitles naxja members to free shipping discounts on any item ordered from the "Cherokee"category located here.

Please note that this is by item, and not by order, so if you order something from the Cherokee section, then you order something from somewhere else, it will only discount the items from the Cherokee section. Also, this will only discount shipping fees. Some items (not many though) have handling charges for oversized fees and will not be discounted by this coupon:

https://www.rjroffroad.com/Cherokee-c-444.html

The coupon code is simply "naxja" in all lower case

The second coupon is another free shipping promotion, on anything ordered from the Warrior Products brand. This applies to all Warrior parts.

Please note that this is by item, and not by order, so if you order something from the Cherokee section, then you order something from somewhere else, it will only discount the items from the Cherokee section. Also, this will only discount shipping fees. Some items (not many though) have handling charges for oversized fees and will not be discounted by this coupon:

This coupon code is simply "naxja-wp" in all lower case

As we continue to expand our line, and revise our pricing across the website, we will continue to search for ways to improve our discount offerings for NAXJA members.

:paperwork

Just placed an order today (2-25-08). Quick note to anybody else that plans on using the discount codes, you must register first in order for them to work.

mtmike said:
Just placed an order today (2-25-08). Quick note to anybody else that plans on using the discount codes, you must register first in order for them to work.

I'm looking into this, cause you really shouldn't have to register. I'll check it out, run a test or two, and get back to everyone on this.

Edit - This should be fixed now, error was typographical on the coupon code.

oh and mtmike, your order will complete with free shipping. Actually, it's already shipped.

Last edited:
JR aka RJROffRoad said:
Edit - This should be fixed now, error was typographical on the coupon code.

oh and mtmike, your order will complete with free shipping. Actually, it's already shipped.

Thanks JR! Both emails that I got show it as having shipping charged. So can I expect a refund on that? I wasn't too awfully worried about it because shipping was extremely cheap, but every $ I can save is another I can put into the Jeep.

mtmike said:
Thanks JR! Both emails that I got show it as having shipping charged. So can I expect a refund on that? I wasn't too awfully worried about it because shipping was extremely cheap, but every $ I can save is another I can put into the Jeep.

There are two processes to running a CC transaction. Authorization and Capture. Authorization simply authorizes us to take the money, and will show on your account. Capture is us physically taking the money from your account.

Credit cards are automatically authorized when the order is placed. The system is 100% automated.

Today when I captured your funds, I manually adjusted the amount captured. It won't show on any of the RJR invoices, but watch your account, and you will see the proper amount has been pulled.

Also, if you really need an accurate receipt for your records, let me know and I will email you one from our CC system.

JR aka RJROffRoad said:
Today when I captured your funds, I manually adjusted the amount captured. It won't show on any of the RJR invoices, but watch your account, and you will see the proper amount has been pulled.

Also, if you really need an accurate receipt for your records, let me know and I will email you one from our CC system.

No need for an accurate receipt. Thanks again for adjusting the amount. Great doing business with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back