• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyplace local to get bead rolled tubing/elbows?

Skullver

Still Flailing
looking for some aluminized steel tubing for my intake system, I need a 4" straight section(1-2 feet in length) with a rolled bead for a rubber coupling, a 90 deg 4" to 3" reducer elbow and a straight 3" piece(1-2 feet long)with a bead rolled, can't find anything locally as none of the muffler shops have bead rolling capabilities, nor anything online, any ideas? I can find the elbow and the straight tubing but no rolled beads.
Thanks in advance

I know a guy in Buena Park. He make custom intercooler end tanks and rolled the edges. GT fabrication "Culver" dont know if its too far or he will mail to you??? I can show you pics of his work.....TOP NOTCH WELDER/FABRICATOR

silverslk said:
I know a guy in Buena Park. He make custom intercooler end tanks and rolled the edges. GT fabrication "Culver" dont know if its too far or he will mail to you??? I can show you pics of his work.....TOP NOTCH WELDER/FABRICATOR
let me know if you have some contact info for him and I will give him a call, sounds like exactly what I need! Thanks much

Road Race Engineering, the DSM tuner, rolls pipe ends for intercooler plumbing. It's like a few bucks per bead. They are in SoCal...Santa Fe Springs.

EDIT...someone beat me to it. lol! :)

jeeperjohn said:
I have a piece of aluminum 3" tube in a 90* bend with rolled ends you can have. It came off a Continental TSIO 360 from a Cessna 210.
what lengths are the legs? Thanks for the offer, may take you up on that if it would work. Still trying to figure out if I even need the rolled beads, if I can secure the hardline good enough then it may not be necessary. Thanks for the suggestions guys, much appreciated!

Back