• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Once again sentenced to time in IE

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
Seems like only yesterday I recieved my parole from the IE prison known as Fontucky. But 50,000 NASCAR fans will do that to a person.

The MWC invasion will be from Aug 20th-Sept.1. What is going on???
Our invasion HQ will be in the shadows of Ontario Mills, home of fake tits and Hummers, the gaping hole of self-centerism.

w_howey said:
Our invasion HQ will be in the shadows of Ontario Mills, home of fake tits and Hummers, the gaping hole of self-centerism.

I'm guessing you've never been to Orange County. ZING....

Sounds like its time for another Hooters run. :cheers:

Tim D

ill be around till the 28th of this month...

TheWarWagon said:
I'm guessing you've never been to SOUTH Orange County. ZING....

Fixed it for ya. Although some of the noveau rich out in Rancho, Cucamonga, et al definately rival South OC.

karstic said:
Fixed it for ya. Although some of the noveau rich out in Rancho, Cucamonga, et al definately rival South OC.

Little off topic but.....

Actually I dont know if you can fairly compare Rancho to South or East OC in any way? Average price home (Townhome, condo and house all averaged) In east OC (yorba linda)is about 800K. In Rancho I think its like 500? Type high end home in East OC (again just from experience, Yorba Linda), is around 2-2.5mil right now. In Rancho its about 1Mil. in comparable home.

Then if you wanted to talk Average Income it would be directly proportionate to those home price margins. But IF I could find the same paying job in the Rancho as I have in OC and the wife the same, then we would prolly move that direction.

Now dont even try to compare $ or fake tities from the South OC area to anywhere this side of hollywood. Theres no comparision. I would have to guess at a 1 in every 3000 women over 21 has some form of alteration and mostly breast, in South OC.. Not to mention the rides. Hell where do you see a vanquish, a real cobra and dozens of ferarri's in one day in Riverside or SB county?

The only time I have been in Orange was at the airport. Sitting on an airliner with the engines ran up all the way, with the brakes barely holding you back.

Then they release the brakes, you rocket down the runway, a quicker take-off than MDW. Once you get a couple of thousand off the ground, they cut the power and the plane drops until you get out over the ocean. Then they put the power back on and climb out. All because of whiny NIMBY's

seanR said:
If the MWC took up abig enough collection, could you guys just keep him out there?

How much would it take?

We can pass the hat twice if needed...

That better be a BIG fawkin hat, it ain't cheap to live out here and we gotta enough problems with people moochin off the system

ROBERTK said:
Little off topic but.....

Actually I don't know if you can fairly compare Rancho to South or East OC in any way?.....blah blah blah

Sure you can. Cause it's not necessarily about income or the value of the house, its more about attitude. You see south OC, the new parts of the IE is all about the new car and new house and new boob jobs, it's about people getting out the old parts of town and moving to the new parts of town, moving out of the slums so to speak,

seanR said:
If the MWC took up abig enough collection, could you guys just keep him out there?

How much would it take?

We can pass the hat twice if needed...

Would you stop taking my bosses' side....

BTW, if I stay in SoCal, the wife and kids come to live with you.

w_howey said:
Would you stop taking my bosses' side....

BTW, if I stay in SoCal, the wife and kids come to live with you.
NO WAY!
I am already up to my eyeballs in kids and I have seen what your wife can do to a jeep.

I take it back, please, send him back!

w_howey said:
The MWC invasion will be from Aug 20th-Sept.1. What is going on???

A M&G at Buffalo Wild Wings? No cleavage, but the wings are better!

TIM

I got here about 2 hours ago.

Is Buffalo Wild Wings in the nieghborhood?. The two I know of are in Schamburg,IL and Richfield,NY.

I should probably better know my schedule the next couple days. The boss here must not be into big a hurry, he wants to start at 7:30 in the morning.

w_howey said:
I got here about 2 hours ago.

Is Buffalo Wild Wings in the nieghborhood?. The two I know of are in Schamburg,IL and Richfield,NY.

It's in Victoria Gardens over in Rancho Cucamonga, ~ a mile from the Mills. Tues. nights is when we cheapskates get over there.
:)

Bent said:
It's in Victoria Gardens over in Rancho Cucamonga, ~ a mile from the Mills. Tues. nights is when we cheapskates get over there.
:)

Saw it today. I ate at Red Robin.

Back