• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need sliders....

blue88xj

NAXJA Forum User
...I'm talking CHEAP! I don't care if they have rock rash, but I still need them to be usable and last a little while. I don't care what style they are. I am looking to spend $50-$75. Let me know if anyone has anything remotely close.

Thanks,
Adam

just make some i had about $70ish im the last set i made a 110v welder and a 4in grinder and a drill, and you can make some a chop saw is nice but you dont need one its just tough to cut steel straight with a grinder

That was the original plan, but I just don't have time right now and I am going on a couple runs really soon where I may need some sliders. Once I get some free time I am going to.

I've got a set that I'll let you have for $75. They were going to go with my Jeep that's for sale but you need'em and they're takin up space so.....
Main slider is 2"x2"x1/4" square tube and have 1 1/2"x.120wall round tubes that angle up. they have two two tubes that tie into the "frame" ,tabs that bolt to the pinch seam, and a tube that ties the rear leg to the forward leaf spring bolt. They do however have rock rash and will need to be cleaned up and painted. Other downside is I live in Circle City and you'll have to drive all the way to me to get them as I don't have a vehicle I can haul them in.

Dave

Uglygreenxj said:
I've got a set that I'll let you have for $75. They were going to go with my Jeep that's for sale but you need'em and they're takin up space so.....
Main slider is 2"x2"x1/4" square tube and have 1 1/2"x.120wall round tubes that angle up. they have two two tubes that tie into the "frame" ,tabs that bolt to the pinch seam, and a tube that ties the rear leg to the forward leaf spring bolt. They do however have rock rash and will need to be cleaned up and painted. Other downside is I live in Circle City and you'll have to drive all the way to me to get them as I don't have a vehicle I can haul them in.

Dave

Can you get a couple pics? Just as a technicality. I will more than likely take them off of your hands.

I am happy with my last purchase from you :patriot:

blue88xj said:
Can you get a couple pics? Just as a technicality. I will more than likely take them off of your hands.

I am happy with my last purchase from you :patriot:

I just looked through my album and I don't have any close up pics of them so I'll have to take some tomorrow when I get home from work (they're outside and it's dark) and post them up then.

Back