• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Collecting my project parts....

mdreyno

NAXJA Forum User
WTB:
* 3.5-4.5 inch leaf packs to compliment some 4" front springs.
* 2 shocks for rear (lower priority)
* extended or revolving shackles
* swaybar disconnects compatible with a 4" lift
* YJ or extended brake lines
* Front recovery points
* Bump Stops (front and back)
* Transfer Case drop kit
* Random skid plates, sliders

I know... quite the wish list.

Trying to overcome the sad nature of my 1991 XJ with inverted stock springs... Hoping to get this all taken care of this spring and summer so that the next pleasant weather season will be more enjoyable than this one...

E-mail mdreyno @ gmail.com if you have any extras of these lying around.

~Michael
Mesa, AZ

I got the 1" T-case drop kit if ur interested.
PM me back channel

mdreyno said:
WTB:
* 3.5-4.5 inch leaf packs to compliment some 4" front springs.
* 2 shocks for rear
* YJ brake lines
* Bump Stops (front and back)
* Random skid plates, sliders

I know... quite the wish list.

Trying to overcome the sad nature of my 1991 XJ with inverted stock springs... Hoping to get this all taken care of this spring and summer so that the next pleasant weather season will be more enjoyable than this one...

E-mail mdreyno @ gmail.com if you have any extras of these lying around.

~Michael
Mesa, AZ

Bump. The list is getting shorter, but I'm still looking for this stuff... Especially some leaf springs ~3.5-4 inches. Pretty much any brand except Rough Country.

Also, please help me with the brake lines... How many of what do I need and where can I get them?

Last edited:
You will need 2 front brake lines and 1 rear. I got my YJ brake lines at Napa, they were about $15 a piece I think. Don't forget the 4 crush washers, 2 each side of front lines.

mdreyno said:
Bump. The list is getting shorter, but I'm still looking for this stuff... Especially some leaf springs ~3.5-4 inches. Pretty much any brand except Rough Country.

Also, please help me with the brake lines... How many of what do I need and where can I get them?

i think chevy 1/2 t fronts and a doge dakota rear. at you local auto parts store . know for a fact the doge is good for 6" + of lift . & the chevys are all hear say ! yes i know i spelt it wrong , im at work and i cant load the spell cheaker !:rattle: thoes are front and rear braks respectivly !

Back