• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepSpeed Challenge lifts ?'s. . .strength, durability, & reliability???

atomicjoe23

NAXJA Forum User
I've looked at the sticky's and at the Technical write ups. . .now I have a question. . .which system(s) woud you guys suggest for the JeepSpeed series? and why?

I know that there were a lot of teams that were running SkyJacker at the beginning of the series but now there is a lot more available. . .I've been seeing some "readily available, bolt-on aftermarket" systems that are more focused on the JeepSpeed series now. . .like T&J Performance with their JeepSpeed package that is specifically aimed out the JeepSpeed series (but which comes with a whole lot more than just the suspension as well).

So which lifts (let's say in the 4.5-6.5" lift range) would be best suited to the type of driving that XJ's in the JeepSpeed series would be exposed to? Specifically which ones have better features and/or stronger components between let's say the Rusty's OffRoad 6.5" long travel kit, RE 5.5" Extreme Duty long arm kit, Full Traction 6" long arm kit, and T&T Customs 5.5" Y-link kit.

It appears that T&T Custom's has the most complete kit, but I know nothing about this company. . .I have read one JeepSpeed thread on Race-Dezert.com that threw away a set of the Rusty's 8" long arm kit as well as a set of RE drop brakcets and adjustable control arms away in favor of the "stronger" Full-Traction arms.

Thanks,

Back