• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shop in OC

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody know of a good (honest) repair shop in or around the Fullerton area? My brother's wife's niece blew the head gasket (seems that way, anyway) on the 4.0 in her '99 TJ. They're looking to have it done with a warranty. Any recommendations? Thanks, in advance! P.S. isn't there a certain year head casting that is prone to cracking :dunno:----------Hans

Oatmeal, Call me. I have an *EXCELLENT* mechanic in Fullerton, and if you use my name it may be good for some special treatment.

cal said:
Oatmeal, Call me. I have an *EXCELLENT* mechanic in Fullerton, and if you use my name it may be good for some special treatment.
Cal, I can't find your phone number, you'll have to PM me it. Thanks!--------------Hans

cal said:
.... and if you use my name it may be good for some special treatment.

I don't even want to go there... ... But I will anyways... :laugh3:

What kind of "special treatment" are you talking about Cal?? Is your "mechanic" a male or female? If she's a "female," is she purdy?

:eeks1:

LOL... Just kidding......

E

EliasJ123 said:
I don't even want to go there... ... But I will anyways... :laugh3:

What kind of "special treatment" are you talking about Cal?? Is your "mechanic" a male or female? If she's a "female," is she purdy?

:eeks1:

LOL... Just kidding......

E

*he* is the one and only mechanic (other than our own mjr) that has touched my vehicles (and at that, on rare occasions) since i was 14 years old. Trustworthy, reliable, competant.

Back