• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday Feb 18 run......

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so isnt the 18th a holiday? If so, how about a clg run, or a Azusa run

I might be up for Cleg. Got to get a little work done on the junk this week though. I will let you know by Thur evening for sure.

Gotta work.

TheWarWagon said:
haha day off, what's that?
seriously. i got lazy working 3 days a week for a year, now im back to 9 hrs a day 6 days a week, its killing me. i save my sunday off for catching up on the laziness. :D

GrimmJeeper said:
seriously. i got lazy working 3 days a week for a year, now im back to 9 hrs a day 6 days a week, its killing me. i save my sunday off for catching up on the laziness. :D

Sunday is the day we fly home from the races, so most of the rest we get is on the plane. :shiver:

GrimmJeeper said:

You get that union job??? If so, you are getting 6, 9hour days of LAZY!!!! hahaha

silverslk said:
You get that union job??? If so, you are getting 6, 9hour days of LAZY!!!! hahaha
not yet, im still at napa. one of our drivers got fired for being an idiot, so now its just me, another counterman, and the owner and his son. it gets pretty hectic but i sure need the money so whatever :D

GrimmJeeper said:
not yet, im still at napa. one of our drivers got fired for being an idiot, so now its just me, another counterman, and the owner and his son. it gets pretty hectic but i sure need the money so whatever :D

Ha. Cool.

I'll bring my tow strap. gotta try out the new lift and 31s I did over the weekend. Where we goin, bawss?

Back