• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baby Pics!

erikwylie

Jealousy Root of all Evil
Ok so most of you know that on Tuesday my wife gave birth to our first child, Madison Rose, a little girl weighing in at 8 lbs. 9 oz. 20 1/4" long. She was born at 11:37Am via C-Section.

Here are a couple of pics of my Angel!

BabyPics097.jpg

Little Girl or Not, she is a Jeep Baby!

BabyPics101.jpg

yeahhhhhhhh!! Thank god she does not look like your ugly mug!!

All kidding aside, congrats erick!! Best wishes to you and your wife, and now Madisson!!

Congrats.... she's gorgeous & has the same middle name as my little one, Mia Rose...

Beautiful baby!

Take tons of pics and video. They grow up fast!!!!

like the name and she's a really cute baby! And no, not all babies are cute.

Congrats again!

Good thing she looks like her mom! Congrats to the both of ya.

CONGRATS!!

She's very cute.. I'm glad you're starting off her right with the Jeep schwag.. I wonder what models the'll have when she's ready to drive... We are going to be these old farts with these 24+ year old Jeeps and saying "They don't make cars/Jeeps like they used to..."... LOL

x2 on what Josh said...

E

Thank GOD! Most babies are ugly... I really really hate that every parent thinks their kid is the cutest thing on Earth and expect you to think the same lol. Yours however lives up the the rep, she's definitely a cutie. Congrats man! Hope to meet you all as a family on the trail sometime

Very awsome, your a lucky dad. Congrats to you and the wife. Now try for a boy, ha! Thats what I got , girl almost 5 and boy just turned 3. Being a dad will change your perspective on life, she'll steal your heart in ways you'll never imagine. Again, congrats.

She already has quite a bit of Jeep schwag!!! Jeep Diaper Bag, a jeep cherokee stroller (for when she is a little older) Clothes so on and so fourth!

Thanks for all the comments on how cute she is!!! I agree all babies are not the cutest thing, but in a parents eyes they are!!! I however prayed I didn't get one that I knew in my heart was, well lets just say no so cute. I am very fortunate to have entered this great fraternity of father hood! And yes, I am seeing how everthing that I wanted just doesn't mean poo poo any more! Its all about her! And she already has daddy wrapped around her little finger!

Thanks again for all the nice comments!

Back