• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cagework done...pics inside

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So a big thanks to Billy, my cage is done now...here are some pics!
From the front:
IMG_0142.jpg

Door Bars:
IMG_0144.jpg

Inside:
IMG_0139.jpg

One more:
IMG_0138.jpg

Hi Lift Mount:
IMG_0141.jpg

B Pillar
IMG_0145.jpg

Spare Tire mount
IMG_0147.jpg

looks REALLY nice dude!

Damn Tony....you plan to out roll santa in that thing?

Looks very serious. Is it all 2 inch? what wall?

1.75 inch...i beleive .120 wall.

Nope, not planning on rolling, but want to make sure she is sturdy! Afterall, it has a huge whole in the roof now!

AppleValleySlim said:
That looks slicker than owl $hit

(Does anyone really know where that expression came from?!?)

Looks good Tony. Good work Billy.

Ride'on,

~C!~

Someone bust their ass after steppin on owl shit? I wouldn't think it would be slick... with mice bones and skulls mixed in it..

AppleValleySlim said:
That looks slicker than owl $hit

(Does anyone really know where that expression came from?!?)

Looks good Tony. Good work Billy.

Ride'on,

~C!~

OWL Sh!t hahahha, tooo funny! Thanks guys

Very nice Tony!

Great work Billy! I'm next.... LOL

Jump This said:
Tony, are you dumping the back seat?
Nope....someone can still sit in the passenger rear side...and of course i can still use a baby seat back there.

Why?

Jump This said:
Tony, are you dumping the back seat?

I was thinking the same thing. :)

Looks good though.

im diggin the amber light bro!

but.... you are going to get a hell of alot of glare off the back window blinding you in the rearview at night. i had a rear facing amber mounted to the top of my sub box in glamis one year, took it out as soon as i got home. from the outside ti looks great, but inside it bounces off the window and lights up the whole jeep. the only way to avoid the glare is to move the light as close to the window as possible, like how the 3rd brakelight is mounted to the hatch.

GrimmJeeper said:
im diggin the amber light bro!

but.... you are going to get a hell of alot of glare off the back window blinding you in the rearview at night. i had a rear facing amber mounted to the top of my sub box in glamis one year, took it out as soon as i got home. from the outside ti looks great, but inside it bounces off the window and lights up the whole jeep.

Damn, hadnt thought about that.......well, will have to test and go from there...how you been holding up?

tcm glx said:
Damn, hadnt thought about that.......well, will have to test and go from there...how you been holding up?
every day is another day bro. ive been drinkin way too much so im starting to chill on that but its still hard for me to sleep most nights. im good i guess, cause i have to be.

we need to get out and haul ass somewhere, but i dont know where any go fast stuff is... and i have 4 blown out shocks haha.

Back