• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friction modifer

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
NOTE: Do not carry that stuff in your jeep for more than 20 minutes and above all DO NOT leave it in there while you go shopping, wooooooof what a stink even closed up in the bottle and in side a plastic bag.... wifes gonna be pissed, I took her ZJ shopping and that stuff even overpowered the can of air freshener she has under the seat.... Time to do the rear on the XJ this week if it warms up a bit, got a 30 mph cold front going on out there right now.

Just splash a couple of bottles of your favorite cologne on the seats/carpets/etc. :thumbup:

===

Then she'll really be thinking of you. :D

===

Sounds OT to me <shrug>

Unless you can explain how a smell you put in your wifes ZJ is either XJ OEM, or XJ TECH, I don't see the significance.

Speaking of OT; Why does the current clown look like a pissed off chimpanzee?

Zuki-Ron said:
Sounds OT to me <shrug>

Unless you can explain how a smell you put in your wifes ZJ is either XJ OEM, or XJ TECH, I don't see the significance.

Speaking of OT; Why does the current clown look like a pissed off chimpanzee?

ummm, I bought the modifier for the XJ.

He's not a clown :D :D :D

GJ on calling The RichP out(modifier should be in modified, j/k)! You do have too much fun with those pics.

Back