• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More prayer needed

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
My 1 yr old nephew spent the night in the ER with bronchial pneumonia. The same night, my father in law rolled his quad trying to follow my brother in law on his dirtbike. He has a broken femur (up near the top) and a broken tail bone. He's a pretty big guy, almost 300 pounds, and diabetic, so my wife is really worried that he won't heal properly.
On a sidenote, my sister in law's horse died while she was at the hospital with her son, so she'll have a nice surprise when she gets home...

crazyjim said:
Man, it seems like it's just a bad time for a lot of people... I really think God is with us all through these times, and just know FRIENDS are with us all.

I HEAR that, my mom passed away last week... I have been a wreck.

Sorry to hear about all these losses lately.

Its the season for bad times. Having spent many years working in what I call the "death business", Nov. through about Feb. is when everybody dies. The spike in business is just extraordinary. Probably 3 or 4 times more deaths than the rest of the year. It's the same every year. Can't figure out why.

I can't imagine what its like to lose a mother. I'm sorry for your loss Brendan. And for BlackSport's sister-in-law's horse.

Last edited:
man, sorry to hear all that. when it rains, it pours but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Leep said:
We are thinking of you, and always remember that if you need anything from your NAXJA family, just let us know.

Leep
got a tractor that you don't mind trashing trying to dig through some kalichi (sp?) to bury the horse? :) hasta

My father-in-law should be back on his feet in a couple days. They're gonna put a screw through the femur. Should be mobile by Tuesday and back to work within a couple weeks. It was a real clean break and didn't even shift.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I hope your nephew is strong little guy...

Please keep us posted.

I wish all a speedy recovery.

Back