• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so i jumped an up-armored humveee today....

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
Soooo, as bo and cory (shelbyluv and tuesdaysfall) very well know, when you come out to iraq they make you get an iraqi humvee liscense.

most of the vechiles out here are covered in armor and weigh a ton.....or like 5 tons.

i always laugh when they ask me what the lever is next to the gear shift......lol. and then they try to explain what 4lo is to me in some jacked up manner. novices.

so while out on the humvee course today the instuctor girl told me she gets off on driving crazy......so i took her for a nice ride......

lets just say she didnt expect me to catch 5 feet of air and blow a tire upon impact............:D :D :D :D

good times. and she was pretty enthused as well.

it made me wish my jeep though. slow underpowered hummers just arnt the same as an xj offroad.

and they thought that humvee course is "off-roading"

if they only knew what kinda crap we do in our little cherokees.

:roflmao: Get the next cargo plane with some room in it to have your XJ shipped to you

That is CLASSIC..

You must have been haulling a** to get that tank off the ground that high...

Sounds like fun...

E

Good job man
Sounds like major fun
Wheres the pictures?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Soooo, as bo and cory (shelbyluv and tuesdaysfall) very well know, when you come out to iraq they make you get an iraqi humvee liscense.

most of the vechiles out here are covered in armor and weigh a ton.....or like 5 tons.

i always laugh when they ask me what the lever is next to the gear shift......lol. and then they try to explain what 4lo is to me in some jacked up manner. novices.

so while out on the humvee course today the instuctor girl told me she gets off on driving crazy......so i took her for a nice ride......

lets just say she didnt expect me to catch 5 feet of air and blow a tire upon impact............:D :D :D :D

good times. and she was pretty enthused as well.

it made me wish my jeep though. slow underpowered hummers just arnt the same as an xj offroad.

and they thought that humvee course is "off-roading"

if they only knew what kinda crap we do in our little cherokees.

Haha I did that on base didnt blow a tire though, and my Sarge made me jump up and down on a M-1 in 130 degree weather. If i moved it I could stop what a ass hole lol

Last edited:
mikedashg said:
XJ + IED = :(

Have to put a V8 in it, to make it run after putting armor all over it.

Hummer-H35.jpg

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

This thread is worthless without pictures. :us:

100_3250.jpg

Get home soon dude.

Andy

Back