• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tranny cooler line help ?!?!?

DeadHead420

NAXJA Forum User
ok , this is really starting to piss me off , any auto part store i go into , it seems they can't find me Just the rubber hose and fittings for my 95 cherokee , all the could find is the metal hose that comes from the transmission and the other metal hose coming from the radiator , the rubber hose is wat connects the 2 together in the middle from the 2 metal hoses with metal fitting on the end , and it seems i can't find anything on the net either. does anyone know were i can find that from ?

any help greatly apprecitaed , thanks guys

I cut that junk off a long time ago. They are not reliable IMO and are a pain in the ars to get off. Replace them with rubber line made for tranny fluid. You will be glad you did.

DeadHead420 said:
ok , this is really starting to piss me off , any auto part store i go into , it seems they can't find me Just the rubber hose and fittings for my 95 cherokee , all the could find is the metal hose that comes from the transmission and the other metal hose coming from the radiator , the rubber hose is wat connects the 2 together in the middle from the 2 metal hoses with metal fitting on the end , and it seems i can't find anything on the net either. does anyone know were i can find that from ?

any help greatly apprecitaed , thanks guys

Probably can't find them because they are all one piece. Check the dealer, or cut the swedge fittings off and use some bulk hose like the other guy said.

Yeah, just double clamp them on.

Every one of those connections that I've looked at leaks!! Just cut em off and double hose clamp em on there for the win!

Back