• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can some one donate a....

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i need a front CV style yoke from a 231 for my D300 so i can make calico, i will pay if i need to. i have tons of stuff to do before then and this is the first step in the front end, after that i need to get the front shaft lengthened and install the cooler and the vent tubes, mod the new cross member, do the exhaust again, beef the "frame", build better skids, rebuild the floor, add cross bracing to the cage, and the list goes on

Thanks

Mr.OverKill said:
i need a front CV style yoke from a 231 for my D300 so i can make calico, i will pay if i need to. i have tons of stuff to do before then and this is the first step in the front end, after that i need to get the front shaft lengthened and install the cooler and the vent tubes, mod the new cross member, do the exhaust again, beef the "frame", build better skids, rebuild the floor, add cross bracing to the cage, and the list goes on

Thanks
damn thats a lot of work hahah:helpme:

Mr.OverKill said:

Thanks
damn thats a lot of work hahah:cheers:

Jump This said:
Ummmm...Troy?
You DO know I have an extra don't you?

;)
UMMMM.......... WE ASKED YOU WHEN WE WERE THERE!! LOL....

NOW you tell me...... LOL....

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME??? LOL......

are there any other cleche's??.....

thanks, can you bring it by this weekend ( sunday prefered ) ???:kissyou:

Gerr, that would be greatly appriciated, thanks

I think I Just might have a few of those...you need a 1310, or I have a 1330, but it's a 32 spline one....either way, if you need it, I can UPS it to you.

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
I think I Just might have a few of those...you need a 1310, or I have a 1330, but it's a 32 spline one....either way, if you need it, I can UPS it to you.

Justin
i need the 1310, if you want, i will pm you the addy get the details

Thanks, let me know

Back