• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Master Repair manual

I was just looking at that manual myself today! haha I won't try to outbid ya though, I already have an FSM.

I don't have too much feedback on it except for the fact that you don't know what you're getting until you have it ya know?

$8 sounds awfully cheap for what it is...but then again if it sucks it's only $8 out the window.

EDIT: It also doesn't look like there's a company name on it...could just be this guys thrown together write-ups. Who knows. Definitely looks homemade after giving it another look.

"Same manuals that would cost around $23 if you could find one" - probably a Chilton's or a Haynes knockoff.

It would probably do for fill-in type stuff, but I've seen FSMs on eBay all the time. There are also a couple of outfits that do reprints (Books4Cars wants to spring to mind...) in case Tech Authority no longer has them in print or on hand. You can score FSMs fairly cheaply on eBay with a little work, tho - and I've got my collection spanning back to 1960 or so at present (yes, with a few holes. I'm workin' on it...)

Does the thought "copy rights", come to mind?
Looks like various shop manuals packaged together on a CD. No company name associated with the product makes it sound "devious".

Back