• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
what: IE meet and greet
when: Saturday march 1st
where: buffalo wild wings in rancho cucamonga
who: all IE members and non-members who want some good eats good drinks and a reasonable price
How: get off your lazy butt get in your vehicle of choice and drive to the restaurant :cheers:

not a sanctioned :NAXJA: event :cheers:

Better make it a late lunch......that place is a zoo on a weekend night.

I should be able to make it anytime from noon-4pm.

If you guys make it a little later, I will try to go. I hope to wheel a little that day as I should be fully healed by then.

Can you post the addy for those of us not familiar with that IE country? Do I need a passport? LOL....J/K

rpraterxj said:
If you guys make it a little later, I will try to go. I hope to wheel a little that day as I should be fully healed by then.

Can you post the addy for those of us not familiar with that IE country? Do I need a passport? LOL....J/K

You definitely NEED a passport and some form of personal protection. There's a drive-by approximately ever 30 mins somewhere in the IE, and not mention a severe rash of car-jackings lately.

ENTER THE IE AT YOUR ON RISK!!!!

:D

SBrad001 said:
You definitely NEED a passport and some form of personal protection. There's a drive-by approximately ever 30 mins somewhere in the IE, and not mention a severe rash of car-jackings lately.

ENTER THE IE AT YOUR ON RISK!!!!

:D
sounds so inviting :D

I should have my junk back on the road by then and im not racing that weekend so i think i can make it.... plus my better half is away so i im the boss..... (for 3 weeks:) ).

Gerr said:
what: IE meet and greet
when: Saturday march 1st
where: buffalo wild wings in rancho cucamonga
who: all IE members and non-members who want some good eats good drinks and a reasonable price
How: get off your lazy butt get in your vehicle of choice and drive to the restaurant :cheers:

not a sanctioned :NAXJA: event :cheers:

Dammit Dan, you forgot to mention the time so I think I will save your ass <---JK...Everyone please meet there at 5:00 PM ish as the lunch croud will be gone and the dinner croud will be coming in just a little later so we will be in the middle of everyone.

I should have my junk done and down there as well, anyone got windshield removal tools ?

Leep said:
anyone got windshield removal tools ?

Hammer and rock.... what else do you need.... LOL :roflmao:

Leep said:
Well JV covered that, I need to remove a GOOD ONE...Robert, you are such a smart ass some times...LOL:jester:

I remember ......

I try ....... :laugh:

Leep said:
Dammit Dan, you forgot to mention the time so I think I will save your ass <---JK...Everyone please meet there at 5:00 PM ish as the lunch croud will be gone and the dinner croud will be coming in just a little later so we will be in the middle of everyone.

I should have my junk done and down there as well, anyone got windshield removal tools ?
Thanks gramps

jeepen_mike said:
what the hell why on the march 1st.......... i would go but im getting married on that day i dont think shll be 2 happy if im there..........

Maybe you could stop by before.... I'm sure she would understand

Back