• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New PostWhore In The Making?

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
One of our newest SoCal guys CrazyJim is becoming a bonified PostWhore.
He has surpassed Remi (Kejtar) in Day To Day Posts so far and is catching up to Mike (GrimmJeeper). Although he doesnt have as many yet at the current rate he will have many very soon.
Better watch your back Mike or you'll have to give up that avatar HAHAHAHAHA

Even with me posting up posts in more than one place I still dont progress due to me posting before, during, and after the 12 o'clock hour due to work and constructing the Fontana High School robot and machinig their pulleys and other parts.
Maybe I should post about 10 on off topic as bored :spam:

GrimmJeeper said:
NEVER!!!!!!!! :jester:

This is Mike's secret! Single words and/or smilies.... Sorry Mike, but I figured it out....

And Jim.... get a life... LOL... J/K....

A surefire way to get post counts up is to fully use the NAXJA network. Look at all of the forums, especially the land use, members area, and even the other chapters.....

rpraterxj said:
This is Mike's secret! Single words and/or smilies.... Sorry Mike, but I figured it out....

:gag: hey i always have at least something mildly funny to say!

There can be only one! dont make me chop off your head Jim!
:D

But you know, if you start talking quality of posts..

I think Grimm and Remi have Jim spanked like a naughty schoolgirl.

I used to chime in most of the time on many topics but as of late, if I dont have something valuable to contribute, I don't. I'm going for the quality vs quantity stuff unless I really have something to say.

I have too much crap to do... :)

hellbilly04 said:
Before you become too much of a post whore Jim pony up & support :NAXJA: like the rest of us in RED :D

Lets be fair about this. He was first to help out a RED when many who are members DIDN'T.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940418

crazyjim said:
Money sent... it's not a fortune but I sure hope it helps. You're in my prayers Grimm

My membership can wait a month or so ;)

RªMB° said:
One of our newest SoCal guys CrazyJim is becoming a bonified PostWhore.
He has surpassed Remi (Kejtar) in Day To Day Posts so far and is catching up to Mike (GrimmJeeper). Although he doesnt have as many yet at the current rate he will have many very soon.
Better watch your back Mike or you'll have to give up that avatar HAHAHAHAHA

Just by the mere fact that you started this thread.... I nonimate you, Rambo, as "Wanna Be Post Whore"
:roflmao::roflmao:

E

GrimmJeeper said:
:gag: hey i always have at least something mildly funny to say!

There can be only one! dont make me chop off your head Jim!
:D

Hahaha, bring it on!!
catfight.gif

silverslk said:
Lets be fair about this. He was first to help out a RED when many who are members DIDN'T.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940418

Thanks man :D:eeks1:

Hey Hey Hey
Sorry, but a PostWhore isnt my mode. If I aint burning rubber and foot smashed on skinny petal I dont care (unless it comes to gaming) or NAXJA

I think I got the pimp thing covered...

ZacSquatch said:
I think I got the pink thing covered...

That sounds about right

Back