• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bliss/MacGregor areas

beakie

NAXJA Forum User
Hi folks, checking in from the Camps while I am down from Canada, just wondering who if any are in the El Paso/NM border area.
I am not expecting much if any time off, but have already seen a red XJ w/4-5"lift 32-33's with 1/2 dozen lights on the front bumper on Bliss. Nice looking rig, odd for me to see one without rust taking its toll on the rockers and such.
Get on here every few days, but will check in to see if anyone pipes up. Current ride down here is fullsize Ram Quadcab or Frontier quadcab rentals... not much for offroad fun, but since I don't own them, no worries on damage.

Hey nice to see another :NAXJA: finally coming to my area, i live in el paso. when are you coming down? :cheers:

I use to live in El Paso. But seeing as how I'm a broke college student, I don't visit that often. Family is still there though.

haha yeah man i live on the east side. I go all the way out to santa teresa to go ride...i love the sac area! it's sad though...they are starting to develope those areas...like red sands is getting smaller and smaller since there is no sand to replenish the hills...still pretty fun tho:D I just found a run out to kilbournes hole and its jeep speed trails all the way!!! man it's fun out here lol.

jsolorza said:
hahah i used to live there in horinzon, my old stomping grounds was sac of loop 375, red sands, even the sands in the mexican side.

my dad lives down in chulauana :D but sadly i dont think my xj could make that trip...

how's glamis? I wanna tow my xj up there!!!

So there are a few out here.
Well I am here now, have been for over a week, I'm not posted here tho. We have a large group down from my neck of the woods (N of the Border, the N border that is) doing some training. I don't expect to get out much, really if at all. Just thought it was a nice area down here, and seems like some good places to trail ride. Wish I had mine down here to try something new.
Thanks for the hello's if it looks like I'll have some time in town I will post up and see what happens.

Back