• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93' 4.0 h.o engine parts on 89' 4.0

lyle ide

NAXJA Forum User
my daughter beat her country xj 1/2 to death and was wondering if i could use any of the "outer" engine parts on my 89 ltd.to mabe get more power? Is it possible to use her open radiator instead of my closed, or is that a bad idea? her engine had a rod knock for some time but got alot worse, changes the oil when its time to get state inspection 1 time a year !! she busted the pinoin joint but never left me know or i could of fixed it (i did now) so for about two months she had front wheel drive, needless to say the transfer case is toast but it still works in awd, and then some how the front door just "fell off", the front end got shifted to the left about 2" and a 3" hole torn through the side wall of her tire. needless to say their really isnt any body part i could use. I think kids think most parents where not kids.

Back