• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I stuff 31's back here

i got four 31's all in the back trunk area alone without foldin the seat down and the fullsize 235 spare in there. so no problem if u wanted to do 5 of them

No problem. I've done 5x31x10.5LT on wheels (taking them to school to dismount) - once did 4x32's, 2x31's, and a couple stock spares, but that required removing the front right seat as well (and I still knocked the rearview mirror off the windscreen. Gotta glue that back up someday...)

Left the tyres at school, brought back the wheels (for spares) and wheel weights (they cast great bullets for cheap.)

5-90

Drop the seat, clean all the crap out of the back and 5 32x11.50s will fit standing upright.

secure the tires as much as possible if you're going to stand them up. it hurts like hell when a fully aired 33 hits the back of your seat when making a sudden stop.

btw: i've stuffed 5 31's before, there's plenty of room

Back