• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your thoughts on this 97...

01sesedan

NAXJA Forum User
Been looking for an XJ for about 3 weeks now and still no luck. I've seen from modded to stock and everytime it gets sold by the time I can take them out for a test drive.

Here's another one I located but wanted to get to get your input.. Asking price $4,800 but will to go down to $4,200. The steering box needs to be replaced, owner has one to replace with.

Here's what it has done so far...

97- 4.0L - auto - 114k
Cold a/c - Pioneer cd/dvd
8" LCD - Infinity speakers
Rubicon Express 5.5” lift
OME gas shocks
S.S. brake lines
35x12.50 Trxus M/T
15x8 Rock Crawlers
Alloy USA 4.56 gears
Aussie locker (front)
Slip Yoke Eliminator
Custom cv rear driveshaft
Rusty’s HD tie rod
JCR HD front bumper
C4x4 rock sliders
Full belly skidplate
Herculined interior

You thoughts..... Thanks

Thanks guys.. trying to get a hold of the seller and will hopefully get a chance to test drive it.

Seller indicates that he has another jeep and needs to get rid of this one. Another thing is the steering box, hope that isn't too hard to change out..

Thanks for the feedback..

01sesedan said:
Thanks guys.. trying to get a hold of the seller and will hopefully get a chance to test drive it.

Seller indicates that he has another jeep and needs to get rid of this one. Another thing is the steering box, hope that isn't too hard to change out..

Thanks for the feedback..
Nah, shouldn't take more than an hr if you work quickly. Only thing is it might require renting some tools.

Back