• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lowest lift with 39s???

I'm pretty low at 7.5".

n24800499_31139706_1223.jpg

Anything more than that, and you're going to have to get into some pretty severe reconstruction in the front inner fenderwells, especially on the forward side where the air box and battery sit. Also the rear wheelwells will probably give you trouble without cutting into the pinch seam.

vetteboy said:
I'm pretty low at 7.5".

n24800499_31139706_1223.jpg

Anything more than that, and you're going to have to get into some pretty severe reconstruction in the front inner fenderwells, especially on the forward side where the air box and battery sit. Also the rear wheelwells will probably give you trouble without cutting into the pinch seam.

do you have a flexing picture??

If you search Vetteboy has had ton's of request for pics, and they are out there!

x2 Agreed with Freerider15 !!!!!

Edit. Just saw your from Fla. where 38.5 boggers on stockers is the norm, he must suffer from little man syndrome. :)

uncc civilengineer said:
Everyone knows 39.5's aren't possible on a XJ... it'll fold like a taco..
:lecture: With a K-5 Frame and poly body mounts, It would be doable :D

About 6.5"-7" This XJ is done right. 39.5"s
johnsxj.jpg

Another Buddies XJ. 10"+ = Ghey. Shit welds and bad geometry on the links. Front d-shaft falls out all the time. BIG trail tampon. These are 38"s though.

DSC00600.jpg

RyanM said:
johnsxj.jpg

Sorry but this 'Rusty's Rig' is not done great. Nice steering anglularationry

The only part on this vehicle from Rusty's is the front bumper. Rusty did use a pic of this rig for his web-site though. Drag link on this rig is perfectly parallel with trac-bar. I think what you are seeing is the passenger side lower long arm.

jforse said:
About 6.5"-7" This XJ is done right. 39.5"s

Another Buddies XJ. 10"+ = Ghey. Shit welds and bad geometry on the links. Front d-shaft falls out all the time. BIG trail tampon. These are 38"s though.

DSC00600.jpg

Is that a D35 in the back? Really?

Back