• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

power windows

cjd_1986

NAXJA Forum User
Weird prob sometimes even though the window lock feature is off it won't let others roll down their windows. If i like jiggle the control I can get it to lite up so they can roll down the windows. Also the keypad for the mirror adjustment lights up rarely. Not a fust problem maybe some wires are loose? Never effects the drivers side controls just the passengers controls. The lite will go off but the lock won't be engaged. But if I do something else that uses power like try to roll my window up or lock/unlock the doors it'll turn the light off on their switches. So either its doing this cause of bad or loose wires or maybe the battery is being drawn of too much power with the amp on board. Seems like when I disconnected the amp the problem with the window locks didn't happen but the mirror control panel would still rarely lite up. Optima battery would maybe fix this problem?

Lol ok. Still haven't found out what it is. It goes in spurts, haven't had the problem recently. It randomly just starts happening for a set period of time then stops in cycles lol.

Back