• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing articulation pics

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
I just put on my RE 3.5" super ride and im super happy with it. :D
Heres the pics at JV.
Image039.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image036-1.jpg

Image035-1.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image033.jpg

Pretty happy with the kit.

Ha. your jeep looks almost exactly like mine, except mine is missing all 4 flares. I have seen a few other of the dark red ones, but they always have the color matched trim not the black stuff.

01_XJ said:
Ha. your jeep looks almost exactly like mine, except mine is missing all 4 flares. I have seen a few other of the dark red ones, but they always have the color matched trim not the black stuff.
haha for some reason all the flares like to pop off.

Looks good Anthony,
Good to see your project moving along. Before you get too crazy with the boulder stuff, make sure you have some rails in your future. ;)

Russ Pottenger said:
Looks good Anthony,
Good to see your project moving along. Before you get too crazy with the boulder stuff, make sure you have some rails in your future. ;)
haha yeah thats my next step, it'll be fully skid plates & rails then lockers tires and gears so its moving along slowly

Anthony's_98_XJ said:
yeah not bad for a DD. huh?

mines a daily driver too. Hopefully I'll get some new flex shots soon with my new front shocks since my old ones were my limiting factor

djblade311 said:
mines a daily driver too. Hopefully I'll get some new flex shots soon with my new front shocks since my old ones were my limiting factor
yeah originally that was one of my problems other than it was a fabtech lift, but i bought this RE kit of a NAXJA forum member with some Doetchtech shock absorbers and they have so much travel and they're awesome onroad too.

Back