• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Way to go Waste Management!! (PICS)

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So apparently, while I was sleeping, the trash guy was changing out our neighbors trash can. His lid is broken or whatever, and the city feels the need to beautify our trash cans but not the rest of the city :laugh:

So in the process of literally throwing his old trash can up onto the truck, it bounced, and hit my Jeep. The kicker is, my dad was standing in the living room but was on an important call, and couldn't go out there. So the dude walks up to the Jeep, looks at it, sees the tail light, and gets back in his truck and leaves. What a punk :soapbox:

DSCF2693.jpg

DSCF2689.jpg

DSCF2688.jpg

Damm Jim that sucks but it looks legit now, all you need is more scratches on the doors, dent up the bumpers and your a real wheeler ...

You should call them up and Bitch they might just fix that for you....

cds36 said:
Damm Jim that sucks but it looks legit now, all you need is more scratches on the doors, dent up the bumpers and your a real wheeler ...

You should call them up and Bitch they might just fix that for you....
Oh believe me I already have, they told me to take pictures etc, just like a normal insurance claim. I'm not turning this into MY insurance, but contacting only them. He said they'd take care of it.

I hope the dude gets fired, or a HUGE suspension. What happened to people now days? What happened to knocking on the door and saying, hey man, I screwed up, here's how we can fix this.

Anyway, if it happened on the trail I wouldn't be as mad lol. Just now I have a torn front bumper, no passenger door panel, and a broken tail... I JUST BOUGHT THE THING!!!

Sorry dude about the tail light
Just wait until your on the trail and you break something important =/

If only he had whacked the OTHER side, I have a spare right side tail lens! D'oh!

crazyjim said:
I know right? :laugh: Like a vacuum canister :roll:

Hey not my fault the cannister kept fallin out of its location on the trail :badpc:
Zip Ties helped for awhile now they fallin off again !!!1

our trash guy likes to dump the overflowing trash in the bushes before he loads the dumpster....

silverslk said:
If it was lifted it would have just hit the bumper. Stupid little stocker!!!!! hahaha
bwaahhhaaaahaaaa!
I plan to start this weekend on the bastardization....

Jump This said:
The key to having a good trash guy is handing him his Christmas bonus, having a cold drink on a super hot day and setting him up with the local slut....

:D
Oh believe me... I've got an EXCELLENT relationship with the trash guy... we've known him for years, and he gets mad cookies etc every holiday season etc.

This guy, was replacing my neighbors trash can. It wasn't the trash man, it was some guy replacing all the old cans. *sigh*

crazyjim said:
Oh hey... if you lift your Jeep maybe you can keep up with me now ;)
I dunno man... now that you got that busted taillight I might have to go to 6"and 33s...

bassthumb said:
I dunno man... now that you got that busted taillight I might have to go to 6"and 33s...

LOL after I got my Jeep I made it trail worthy the first month I had it :roll:
Broke out the driver side clearance marker driving through a huge field with a wire fence.
Bent the driver side of the driver side up and over and broke off the fender flare when I hit a rut goin through another field chasin rabbits :nono:

Just say that it cracked when you were out wheel when you hit ice and slid into a tree or lost traction and slid down a hill into a wall:D

RªMB° said:
Bent the driver side of the driver side up and over and broke off the fender flare when I hit a rut goin through another field chasin rabbits :nono:
Did you just post that you drove your jeep through a field chasing rabbits??????

Back