• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh oh. Tony look clone?

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So there's this guy here on the Reservation that has an 80's era Buick Regal with weld racing wheels, they're exactly like Tony's. The car has been sitting for well over a year just rotting away. I figured I might swing by and ask him if he's interested in selling. Problem is the bolt pattern as far as I know is 5 on 4.75. No bueno!

Do they sell adapters? Assuming I need to space them out more I may hit him up. There's also a mid 90's XJ in decent shape sitting out here not moving. Maybe I'll talk to them too. :)

Bling bling...everytime jim comes around the corner Bling Bling!!

For the money your going to spend on adapters Jim you could probably buy new or new to you set of wheels that fit your rig correctly with the proper backspacing & lug pattern, my .02 though.

When I grow up I wanna be to like Tony too! :laugh2:

crazyjim said:
So there's this guy here on the Reservation that has an 80's era Buick Regal with weld racing wheels, they're exactly like Tony's. The car has been sitting for well over a year just rotting away. I figured I might swing by and ask him if he's interested in selling. Problem is the bolt pattern as far as I know is 5 on 4.75. No bueno!

Do they sell adapters? Assuming I need to space them out more I may hit him up. There's also a mid 90's XJ in decent shape sitting out here not moving. Maybe I'll talk to them too. :)

Back