• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driveline work/shop

JaMMin2525

NAXJA Forum User
I have a little extra funding now due to my new job, and i want to finally get around to rebuilding my front driveshaft. I have read the threads about good places to know but i was wondering if anyone in here had some personal experience. I dont mind driving a little to find a decent place, i live in the Long beach area. Thanks a bunch!

-Jammin

Ray is great and several folks have used him.

Personally, I use Drivelines Inc in Irvine. Wade does a great job and usually has a 1 to 2 day turn around. He has done 4 driveshafts for me.

http://www.drivelinesinc.com/

awesome

haha hey Scott, she is holdin up great! thanks for the reply i will def check them out. Hows your beast doin, i saw the thread on the gps, very cool.

Edit : rpraterxj thanks for the reply as well i will give them a call!

Just went to these guys (found them here) to have a front XJ shaft retubed/lengthened 10" for my YJ and they did a great job. Retubed it with thicker tubing, redid the CV, thing is frikin' solid. Great price too.

B&H Drive Shaft
Martin Bernardo
828 E. Compton Blvd.,
Compton, CA 90221
310-603-1355

Ray has done me right many times. He even delivered a driveline to my house after work once, as he had the only driveshaft I could drive on that week in his hands.

It doesnt hurt if you bring him a 6 pack of beer. he's a budweiser guy. Make sure its ray and not his partner before giving him the beer tho - and make sure its in a bag - he doesnt like "customers" to see beer @ the shop. :)

JE Reel Drivelines in Pomona does very good work. They just sponsored me for a new HD rear driveline and yoke for the buggy, and they do drivelines for a bunch of competitors. Call and talk to Jim, and if you do mention me.

http://www.reeldriveline.com/

Back