• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts needed bad

erikwylie

Jealousy Root of all Evil
I just aquired another XJ (this one will be the wifes to protect mine) and I need 1 upper and 1 lower control arm (passenger side) so that I can put on the trail (road) can anyone help me out?

Cooper just took some stock stuff off, I bet he could be talked out of keeping them in his garage if you say please. :D

shoot him a PM

Aaron

olympic4x4tech said:
Think i have some stock takeoffs laying around with maybe 400 miles on them. Let me know if you still need them.

Erik just split to go hunting for a couple of weeks. If you don't mind holding onto them for a while, I believe he'll want them

Last edited:
TheWarWagon said:
Erik just split to go hunting for a couple of weeks. If you don't mind holding onto them for a while, I believe he'll want them

Couple of weeks???:smsoap: :smsoap: :smsoap:

He told me he was bringing backstraps to the MnG on Tuesday.:sure: :sure:

I have some laying around you can have. I'm in Covina so, just around the corner. Try giving me a call @ 626-339-3783 or 221-0430 cause I won't be on my computer later. Sorry, I just read that again, I've got a couple of lowers but, if you can use them, they're yours---------Hans

karstic said:
Couple of weeks???:smsoap: :smsoap: :smsoap:

He told me he was bringing backstraps to the MnG on Tuesday.:sure: :sure:

Yes guys I am interested, but the deer were not cooperating so it took me a little longer to convince one of those suckers to jump in front of my arrow and commit suicide!

Thanks Bryce for letting them know.

Back