• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35 Truss

I believe Superior and TeraFlex do

you are seriously considering wasting money on a D35???

i know superior makes one for a TJ and YJ, but i haven't seen one for an XJ. also they look like they're just held on with u-bolts. so it seems the D35 axle truss is just as well designed and equally as strong as the D35. not very well.

scorpio_vette said:
you are seriously considering wasting money on a D35???
That was my first thought. My second thought is anyone who searches D35 will find that it's a POS and upgrading to a 29 spline 8.25 is quite an inexpensive upgrade, cheaper than trussing a 35 anyways.( the equivalent of shining a tird) So I will just give the info asked for this time around.

why spend 300+ on a truss! (unless it is totally complete like tnt's...)

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=931635&highlight=dana+35+truss

my friend designed it and fabbed it - he knows and we all know the 35 is weak but this at least will strengthen the housing and quit tubes from spinning - he is currently running the 35 on 35's and it has held up pretty good so far... i do not think he has sold any but email him and talk and i am sure he can do something for ya... tell him murph (over naxja) sent ya...

tntcustoms.com

I actually plan on running a 35, crazy as it may be with my 33's. It's trussed, tubes welded up, full floater kit, hubs, alloys, ARB or ECTED, 4.56's.

But the only reason I'm running it is that the build costs on it for me are minimal, I would never put any kind of real investment into it.

Last edited:
Back