• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

square to round? (head lights)

cracked-butt

NAXJA Forum User
ok so im a little crazy, but here it goes.......:confused1

i'm thinkin of replacing the old boring square head lights with the "old style" round ones.:eyes:
i know that the old (up to 79 i think) waggy's you could because it was an easy swap (jeep never changed the clip behind the grill until after 79). but with my 89 XJ im just not sure how much of a pain in the arse it will be. oh i know it'll be a pain, that goes with out a doubt.

has anyone else dont this ? or am i gonna be the only (first) one? only because i've never seen an XJ with round head lights. fog/spot lights, yes. but never head lights.

:cheers: to any one else out there thats crazy enough to try this too!!!

89xj said:
just wondering, why round when everything else is square on the xj?

To please the Jeep gods

cracked-butt said:
ok so im a little crazy, but here it goes.......:confused1

i'm thinkin of replacing the old boring square head lights with the "old style" round ones.:eyes:
i know that the old (up to 79 i think) waggy's you could because it was an easy swap (jeep never changed the clip behind the grill until after 79). but with my 89 XJ im just not sure how much of a pain in the arse it will be. oh i know it'll be a pain, that goes with out a doubt.

has anyone else dont this ? or am i gonna be the only (first) one? only because i've never seen an XJ with round head lights. fog/spot lights, yes. but never head lights.

:cheers: to any one else out there thats crazy enough to try this too!!!
u crazy man!

me too i guess...sorry for the rough pic camera phone...

308wh34.jpg

first off, i'd like to do it because i havent seen anyone out here with them.
aparke4 lol nice!!!

Jeep gods? yea i need to please them since they finaly let me get it fixed & running again!! lmao. now to do some kind of "easy" upgrade.

Back