• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm assuming Sunday is out for most of you due to the superbowl.

Saturday looks like its gonna be dry, so lets go do some wheelin!

Tony mentioned doing some Jeepspeed type stuff near Barstow. I'm up for that. Or Cleg. Or Azusa (assuming its open)

So who's in.

I'm thinking there might be snow up Cleg =)

Funny you mentioned this. I was talking to Tony last night. Both our wives are busy and we have the day to go wheel.

We discussed Barstow for the off road race, cleghorn, Asuza, snow again(hehe). Lets figure something out and do it.

My heep wont like offroad racing, but would be down for anything slow and flexy.

I know my GF was really looking for snow, as was I.

silverslk said:
Funny you mentioned this. I was talking to Tony last night. Both our wives are busy and we have the day to go wheel.

We discussed Barstow for the off road race, cleghorn, Asuza, snow again(hehe). Lets figure something out and do it.

Is there some sort of organized competition in Barstow? Is it something open to us to compete in or would we just be spectating? I like doing more than watching.

I'm thinking Azusa won't reopen yet. How about some Cleghorn?

IslanderOffRoad said:
Is there some sort of organized competition in Barstow? Is it something open to us to compete in or would we just be spectating? I like doing more than watching.

I'm thinking Azusa won't reopen yet. How about some Cleghorn?

Cleghorn would be ok, but i just dont know if there is enough room for my truck and trailer down there. I have not been out that way in a while.

sintax said:
Cleghorn would be ok, but i just dont know if there is enough room for my truck and trailer down there. I have not been out that way in a while.

Is your XJ not streetable?

haha you can say that.

So... where are we going?

i'm heading to lytle, unless someone decides they want to go to big bear. sounds like decent wheeling plus a little snow (thinking most will be melted but worth a shot. I am hoping to have a Yota and a YJ with me.

I'm aming at getting to lytle around 10am

Last edited:
I'd like to hit Cleg, as I've never been, but I won't wheel alone.

With that said who's up for Cleg?

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'd like to hit Cleg, as I've never been, but I won't wheel alone.

With that said who's up for Cleg?

Saturdays are out for me. I might be open for a Cleghorn run if we start early and get off early.. If we keep moving, we should hit Pucker in a hour or two..

E

If my lightly lifted XJ will be adequate, I'm up for a Saturday Cleghorn run.

Daedalus454 said:
If my lightly lifted XJ will be adequate, I'm up for a Saturday Cleghorn run.

If mine is adequate, yours is adequate

Saturday, Cleghorn Exit, 9am.

Who's in?

John (IslanderOffRoad)

I'm headed out that way with a few friends, I don't know if you want to combine groups or just go separately. I've got a guy in a bone stock XJ and a guy with a modded F150.

Daedalus454 said:
I'm headed out that way with a few friends, I don't know if you want to combine groups or just go separately. I've got a guy in a bone stock XJ and a guy with a modded F150.

Sounds good to me, I'm trying to get a couple CJ's together too.

I've never run Cleghorn before, I'm hoping someone who has will join us.

Great, the more Jeeps that can give me a pull when I get stuck, the better. :looney:

Back