• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil sprun XJ...

C85D4x4 said:
Is that masking tape under the springs!!! :laugh3:

looks like a urethane coil bucket and/or isolator.

I guess my computer screen isn't awesome, but other than painting a heim red all I can see is the track bar isn't quite parallel with the drag link. Is it single shear at the axle side or tractor rod ends? He could probably ditch the high steer arm spacer, but that rear truss is beafy, I like how it's tied into the diff cover bolts.

Love how the rear tires are gonna eat the front of them bushwackers soon as he flex's

Gravesdiggerxj said:
looks like a urethane coil bucket and/or isolator.

I guess my computer screen isn't awesome, but other than painting a heim red all I can see is the track bar isn't quite parallel with the drag link. Is it single shear at the axle side or tractor rod ends? He could probably ditch the high steer arm spacer, but that rear truss is beafy, I like how it's tied into the diff cover bolts.

It was a joke just to let you know

1-28-08021.jpg

As many have pointed out the pan hard bar is all wrong.First its at a bad angle to the drag link.Second its not long enough.You want to have the track bar as long as it can be or as close to the length of the drag link as possible.

The white isolators under the springs is Starboard also know as poly board.Its what comes with the Clayton kits

Wil Badger said:
1-28-08021.jpg

As many have pointed out the pan hard bar is all wrong.First its at a bad angle to the drag link.Second its not long enough.You want to have the track bar as long as it can be or as close to the length of the drag link as possible.

The white isolators under the springs is Starboard also know as poly board.Its what comes with the Clayton kits
Dont be bringing my name into this!

does he have a hood scoop on his hood, any pics of that??

Back