• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale Super 35 and D30

FLAGXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Super 35- I bought this axle about a year ago and never got around to fixing it and running it. It is a non c-clip axle geared at 4.56 with a detroit locker. It has the superior 30 spline axle shafts. It needs new ring/pinon gears and probably could use bearings.

In researching, the "super 35" kit sells for around $950. $400.

D30- I also have a D30 front axle geared at 4.56 with an aussie locker. There is nothing wrong with this axle and it is ready to run. $350.

I'm saving my pennies and hoping for a RK long arm before the festivities in March.
Thanks,

are you looking to possibly trade anything for the d30? i've got a dodge 318 out of a 78 D100 that ran when it was pulled, a torqueflite 727 bolted up to it, a ford aod, a couple of 350 blocks with 4-bolt mains, and maby some other crap laying around:D. also does it have stock shafts?

Last edited:
glensxj said:
what brand gears?

I don't know. When I bought it, it was already built. I had the cover off when I first bought it and it looked new and clean. Is the brand usually stamped in somewhere on the ring or pinion?

ya on the R&P there is normally a stamp...Im not interested but a buddy is looking for something along the lines and i told him if they arent chitty gears it would be well worth it

Back