• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help me choose a rear bumper

Which one

• JCR

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Protofab

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Kennisaw

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
So Its time to buy my tire carrier but I cant decide on one.
I have 3 choices that I have narrowed down too.

I chose these three because i need a hitch also and they all have intergrated hitches. So help me decide.

JCR
stg3xjrearback.jpg

Protofab
xjrearrocksolid1.jpg

Kennisaw Mountain
MCXJLeft-385x339.jpg

I have JCR front and rear and cant complain. I don't have the tire carrier though.

I really like the tanker, but would need it modified as I run the BW flares. I also have a hard time deciding as I would want a better detail under and around the rear lights. Have you considered Mark at detours, they have a nice rear w/ carrier as well

out of the 3 I would go with the JCR thats the one I was going to get before I went to nates4x4 and got one from him.And then I am going to build a tire carrier like the crok bumper has for mine!

BIgDaddyChia said:
it would be nice if AJ's had prices on theres

Agreed. Those are nice looking bumpers, but the lack of pricing implies I can't afford them. :)

I like my JCR bumpers. absolutely no complaints.

I met Extanker guy in Bridgeport and like his bumper and the way it was set up since I cut my rear panel off also...just wished I could have it custom made to make sure it fit. I did take pictures of his bumper for ideas but I just changed my front bumper with a JCR so that will be later...

Back