• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Cap

Froboy7391

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I can order a gas cap in canada for my 88 Laredo? I drove off with it on the roof and now I can't find it. :doh: Not to many junkyards around my town that I know of.

I think it's a standard american gas cap, should be possible to get anywhere, or just stroll around a few gas stations and you'll probably find someone else's.

And I don't mean to be a smartass, but don't all XJ's come with a cap holder in the filler lid?

I used to before getting rid of my fuel door:
poly3.jpg
, I too have gone through two caps since the fall, I see the silver flap flailing in the wind and so oh crap, should be able to get one less than 20 bucks almost anywhere, you ever seen the box of fuel caps gas stations have???you'd be suprised! hmm that one looks ike mine!!:cool:

Ive used the gas cap holder on the inside of the fuel door on every fill up ive ever gotten, on two XJs........my dads 98, the cap is on a plastic tether....you cant lose it then.....both are nice ideas that Jeep put into the XJ, in my opinion.....

Back