• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another hit to the family.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
my grandmother just passed away at 90 years old. she was sick, we knew she was going to go. please pray for my mother, this is killing her happening within a week of my sister passing.

Sorry to hear that Grimm, as with my grandma, they had a damn good run at it.. 90 and 92..

Thoughts and prairs

Holy Crap! I am sorry to hear this Mike. I can not find the words for your mom nor your family.

We will continue to pray for you guys.

i just want everyone to know that i am OK. it was expected, and she was in alot of pain. i am fine, actually relieved that she isnt suffering anymore. my mom is the one thats having a tough time. thanks for the love tho guys.

oh and Zac, i hope my grandma and your grandma are up in heaven together making fun of your pink bumper :D

Damm Bro When it rains it pours huh. We will have you and family in our prayers

crap Mike...I'm sorry. My grandfather passed away last August and it was very tough on my dad. I couldnt really afford to go to the funeral in Illinois but I charged the ole credit card because I could tell my Dad really needed me there.

WOW... 90 is pretty damn good!!! I'm sorry to hear about what your mom is going thru, but I know what you mean about it being a relief. I work with pain patients and can only imagine what it's like to be them.
Sendin one up for your ma to pull thru.

Ed

Oh boy...when it rains, it pours, huh?? Sending positive vibes your way. Keep your chin up and remember all those who you have around you.

GrimmJeeper said:
oh and Zac, i hope my grandma and your grandma are up in heaven together making fun of your pink bumper :D

Zac, for what it's worth, my girlfriend loves your bumper! :clap:

Sorry for the loss man.
My condolences and much prayers man.

xL8 APEKSx said:
Oh boy...when it rains, it pours, huh?? Sending positive vibes your way. Keep your chin up and remember all those who you have around you.

Zac, for what it's worth, my girlfriend loves your bumper! :clap:

Tell your girlfriend I love her too, haha.

And yes Grimm.. they are drinkin their tea/coffee watchin wheel of fortune and laughing at my pink.

xL8 APEKSx said:
.....Zac, for what it's worth, my girlfriend loves your bumper! :clap:
Cause it matches her hair??!!

Sorry about your Grandmother Mike. But feel good about the fact that she is finally at peace and not suffering any longer. I really feal for your mom right now, but she'll be fine. She's got you.

wow, a prayer for strength for your family bro.

Again, man, I'm truly sorry for your family. What a load to have to deal with so suddenly. My heart really aches for you.

If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

i fly out tomorrow night... i work from 8 to 1, go take a test to try and get into a union job, go back to work from 2-6, come home pack, shower, iron the suit.. go to the airport 2 hours early just in case, fly out at 9, 3 hours to chicago, 2 hour layover, 2 hours to new york... 2 hour drive to my gramma's house. sleep until saturday.

this is gunna be one for the recordbooks. the most f'd up month of all time.

wish me luck guys, if my plane goes down my entire family is wiped off the face of the earth, me, my mom, and my baby are the last of my blood.

geezus..... :dunno:

-mike

Sorry to hear what you're going through-
Good luck on your test.Hopefully things will start looking up when you get back -

Back