• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its gonna be a girl!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So many of you may know, my wife is preg, and we are expecting our first child.......so we just found out yesterday, it going to be a girl!!

Anyways, I am super excited...looking for different shades of pink to paint the jeep!! (j.k)

Grimm, how about a photoshop plz...

Congrats!!! You sure it's not a boy with a really small..............

Just kidding!!

I remember when my wife and I had our first. Good times. Get ready for the 1st diaper change with tar like poopie. It takes almost a full box of wipes to get it all clean. Oh the joys of parenthood.

Well, it is possible..the nurse said save your receipts...but for now, it looks like a girl!

CONGRATS Tony to you & your wife! That's awesome...

I have a barbie Jeep that will be converted to a mini Krawler for my kids that I will give you first dibs on when they grow out of it but will not be pink any more! =)

Billy

Last edited:
Congrads and welcome to the club have a 15yo and 5yo they keep you busy man ....

CONGRATS, I was told by a few folks that it is much easier to have a girl for the first, I wouldn't say it has been EASY, but she is definitely the biggest joy in my life, most of the time:), get your sleep while you can, I am up at 6am every single day for our sesame street sessions, good times. Hope all goes smoothly, our second little one is due here in March, this one is going to be old-school, the ultimate surprise

You have seen how precious my little darlings turned out. Pretty soon my dotter will be wearing a wedding dress, and I only say that because it seems like yesterday she was just born and now she is 14.

So, anytime you come over you had better bring the baby or my dotter will hunt you like a rabid dog...

I say time to paint at least the inside of your rig pink now that you are getting all that work done.

Leep

congrats Tony! I wanted a boy for our first child and we got a daughter instead. I'd agree that having girls first is easier. when's the due date?

Congrats Tony. I am happy I had the boy first. If I had a girl I would already be worried if she met someone that reminded me of me. I figure god didnt want to punish me with those worries. haha

silverslk said:
Congrats Tony. I am happy I had the boy first. If I had a girl I would already be worried if she met someone that reminded me of me. I figure god didnt want to punish me with those worries. haha

Hmmmm, that is what I am dealing with right now. But she has a older brother that she protects.:laugh2:

tcm glx said:
Well, it is possible..the nurse said save your receipts...but for now, it looks like a girl!

Good advice! My (now 13year old) was a girl right up to the time he was born! They held "her" up and said "it's a boy" The doctor just had a dumb look on his face. He not only told us it was a girl several times, he showed very specific girl parts in the ultra sound.

I had to run out and buy a boy outfit to bring him home.

I am sure things are different today.

CONGRATS TONY!!!! man everyone is having babies.... we are repopulating the socal chapter hehe.

Leep said:
Hmmmm, that is what I am dealing with right now. But she has a older brother that she protects.:laugh2:

Dennis, she was scared of me when she met me, she'll be fine :D

Congrats...

If you want, this summer the whole jeep goes pink, your welcome to join in.

Congrats Tony! You're in for the ride of your life now-
Seems like my daughter was a little girl just a couple of years ago.Now she's got her drivers license and her own XJ........
They grow up fast!

Congrats on the wonderfull News :speepin: Get some zzz while u can ......
I got both a boy and a girl . And while my kid works hard to pry some bucks from me.
My daughter gets away with murder........:laugh3:
.\
In the beggining u take care they don't fall of the crib... and Later in time ur keeping an eye they don't climb back up. :twak:
Between onetime and the other .. Enjoy :heart: It is precious .
Regards.

Back