• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow this weekend.

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going out to play?

-Scott

Sure, but how are you going to make it with that wimpy Duramax? :)

omfg plz die

i was actually planing on towing with my civic. I know you are heading to SD on Sat, whats up with your Sunday? Maybe a lil run to Lytle Creek? Much closer then BB.

I'll let you know. I had already planned on giving the truck camper a going over so I'm like 75% sure I won't be able to go anywhere.

either way I'll see you in #jeep if something changes.

Looks like I totally spaced on Sunday being the super bowl. So Saturday is looking like the day.

I'd love to have anyone whos down to come out. I'm thinking Lytle Creek maybe be a little easier for people and it does not have to be an ALL day thing.

There has to be SOMEONE who wants to go do some wheeling Saturday.

sintax said:
Looks like I totally spaced on Sunday being the super bowl. So Saturday is looking like the day.

I'd love to have anyone whos down to come out. I'm thinking Lytle Creek maybe be a little easier for people and it does not have to be an ALL day thing.

There has to be SOMEONE who wants to go do some wheeling Saturday.

I want to but I'd prefer somewhere without snow.

silverslk said:

thats what i'm talking about =)

I'd be down for some Lytle or whatever.

sintax said:

Don't forget you'll have every idiot up there with you. Got stuck in a traffic jam up there one time. Cars stopped on both sides of the road nobody moving couldn't turn around couldn't get around. Took an extra hour just to get out! :rattle:

My buddy that ran Cleghorn with us a couple weeks ago wants to do that again. Might go with him.

COYOTE BLANCO said:
Don't forget you'll have every idiot up there with you. Got stuck in a traffic jam up there one time. Cars stopped on both sides of the road nobody moving couldn't turn around couldn't get around. Took an extra hour just to get out! :rattle:

My buddy that ran Cleghorn with us a couple weeks ago wants to do that again. Might go with him.

Stay on the north side of the lake during busy weekends.
If it gets too busy, I'm not even going to be leaving the cabin!!
:D

Rick

silverslk said:

I don't know if you know this but snow is cold and I'm from Southern California

silverslk said:
I don't know if you know this but anything north of Los Angeles IS NORCAL !!!!! haha :rtm:

He actually has a point there...

yea, you gonna come out and play?

Back