• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dashlight problem

projectTK

NAXJA Forum User
Well the dashlights work great intill just recently. They completly dont work with the headlight switch on the on poistion so i changed the headlight switch and the fuse (inst lamps). Then i dont even leave my driveway with the lights on(dash lights on) the fuse burns out. I had a 4 in then i put another then it burned out again. So i drove it with out dash lights and i put sticky lights in to see temporarily. I hit the trails one day with the headswitch off and i hit a big bump and the dash lights come on and stayed on if the jeep was on. It had dash light power all teh time. I hit a trail recently very bumpy now they dont turn on at all only with a fuse and that only last 15seconds. So where do i start?

If it is a automatic check the shifter light for P R N D. The bulb/wiring that lights up that stuff. Thats alteast where I found mine at.

Back