• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Title search???

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Anyone have the ability to title search a residential property in Brea?

Long and short, I was t-boned on a green light on Sunday (jackball ran the red) by a guy with no license, no insurance and driving a commercial vehicle that was registered privately (to an individual). I'm trying to see if the registered owner actually owns the property of record any longer or he moved out of state, as has been rumored.

I'll pay handsomely in beer, crack, cracker or anything else you desire...

gcurtis said:
Anyone have the ability to title search a residential property in Brea?

Long and short, I was t-boned on a green light on Sunday (jackball ran the red) by a guy with no license, no insurance and driving a commercial vehicle that was registered privately (to an individual). I'm trying to see if the registered owner actually owns the property of record any longer or he moved out of state, as has been rumored.

I'll pay handsomely in beer, crack, cracker or anything else you desire...

Ummmmmmmmmmm......cracker :D

If you don't find someone let me know. I have someone, but its one of the more complicated of my deals.

pm me, im in the office right know and can do it for ya.....

djblade311 said:
you OK? lots of damage?

A little sore but jacked up my brand new truck. Claimed he didn't run the red, but all witnesses including an off duty cop, saw him run it 5 seconds after the change.

Truck is back at the dealer and appraiser is out to look at it today.

If I had been in a Toyota, instead of a Chevy 3500, I would have been hurt bad.

gcurtis said:
A little sore but jacked up my brand new truck. Claimed he didn't run the red, but all witnesses including an off duty cop, saw him run it 5 seconds after the change.

Truck is back at the dealer and appraiser is out to look at it today.

If I had been in a Toyota, instead of a Chevy 3500, I would have been hurt bad.

Glad to hear you are ok. Same thing happend to my son in or 2500HD. If he had been in his toyota he would have been in very bad shape.

Was your truck red ?

Damn Grant! Glad you're okay. Get that SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corbinafly said:
Damn Grant! Glad you're okay. Get that SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, brah. I'm getting. Just off of the phone with the DA's office and it seems he has no license for child support issues. Now they know where to find him, what he is driving and working under the table... ;)

The EDD seemed interested in his lack of paying taxes and the cities of the accident and residence both seemed interested in lack of business licenses and not getting their tax cut.

Next is the Fed, his ex and my attorney. At the very least, I grab his POS van and get him off of the street so this doesn't happen to someone else.

Damn Grant... Glad to hear your OK! Whats with all the idiot drivers lately?? I hope it all works out.. So reschedule friday? or are we still on for the engine drop off?

Clean-RC said:
Damn Grant... Glad to hear your OK! Whats with all the idiot drivers lately?? I hope it all works out.. So reschedule friday? or are we still on for the engine drop off?

Thanks, Scott. I'm working on it. I may swing it in a Co. truck and will let you know in the next day or so. I'd much rather get it to you than not.

Back