• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy

shaggy4x

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and get the first post out of the way. I met some of you last year at the Cleghorn run the Elias set up. I was with my wife in the white '94. Anyway, the forums look like too much fun to just watch anymore, so I'll chime in here and there. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

Evan

shaggy4x said:
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and get the first post out of the way. I met some of you last year at the Cleghorn run the Elias set up. I was with my wife in the white '94. Anyway, the forums look like too much fun to just watch anymore, so I'll chime in here and there. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

Evan

Glad to see you here and on the trail. Good job on being RED for your first post.

Leep

Hey, what's 55 bucks among friends anyway. Right?

Hey Evan and welcome!

Thanks for supporting the group!

Tell us a little about your rig.

Hope to see you on the trail and at meet & greets....

4.5" Rusty's lift, 32s, 4.10s with Trutrac front and Detroit in swapped in D44 rear.

Welcome evan!

Thanks for posting up and supporting the group! Hope to meet you soon

shaggy4x said:
4.5" Rusty's lift, 32s, 4.10s with Trutrac front and Detroit in swapped in D44 rear.

Sounds cool! Any pics?

Hey Evan, welcome to the group! Appreciate you being a member, definitely a brave move, as Grimm says, WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!

Hey Evan..

Glad you signed up... Welcome to the Darkside.. :scottm:

Post some pics of your rig when you have a chance...

Don't believe what people say about me around here.. :eyes: We wouldn't want the neighbors to think badly about me.. :D

E

Welcome from another new guy as well. Trust me when they tell you that XJs are a money pit........I dont even want to think about how much has gone into this hobby.....but I love it.

-MK

jeeperjohn said:
Welcome dude! Now open your wallet and let it begin!

Evan has already dumped a few $$$ into his rig.. He's new to NAXJA, but not to XJ's.. ;)

Plus, he's emptying his wallet for diapers for his newborn... :thumbup:

There must have been something funny in the water on a trail run that sprung all of these new babies.. :cheers:

E

Back