• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in need of a select few people

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
I am doing my TH400 Box4rox D300 swap this weekend, Feb 1st 2nd and 3rd and i need some help, but i wont be doing this at my house, i will be at a good friends place in the desert and it might be a two day job so i plan to stay the night on Friday and Saturday nights, if you are willing and have skills with wrenches and some fabbing and are free ( and here is the tricky part ) and i know you personally ( especially if you are staying the night ) post up or send me a PM and we can talk and i will be giving details to those that want to help.

PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED if you are not chosen to come help, i need the help but i also need to be really cautious with whom i invite to my friends house, if you know the person i am referring to and he knows you as well and you want to go about it that way, then its OK by me but i need to show his home the respect it deserves

Thanks

I have to be in SD saturday morning to do a different repair. Depending on how long it takes, I may swing by to offer a hand saturday into the night - but i have to be in LA sunday mid day so I can't give a hard commit yet.

If I swing by your friend will need to let me use a shower before I drive home, though. You should check and see if he feels i'm house trained enough. =)

cal said:
I have to be in SD saturday morning to do a different repair. Depending on how long it takes, I may swing by to offer a hand saturday into the night - but i have to be in LA sunday mid day so I can't give a hard commit yet.

If I swing by your friend will need to let me use a shower before I drive home, though. You should check and see if he feels i'm house trained enough. =)
woo hooo, thats ONE almost mabi!! :D

:roflmao:

Okay everyone...Troy is coming on over to my place to work on his Heep.
The garage is his all weekend.
I will be removing my 'projects' from the lift and fab bay in order to give us some elbow room. I'd bet that there is enough tools and crap in my garage to get the project completed, but some of you OWE Troy some help. Get off your lazy asses and come on down. The weather is going to be great and it just might be a first for some of you to work in a 'real' garage!!!'

Its time to step to the plate if Troy has helped you out, or if you just want to plain ol' help Troy out give him a shout and let him know. I do have extra room for anyone who want to stay.
Although I'm thinking of hooking up the RV and having you loud ass bastids sleep someplace other than IN my house! :D

And on another note..if any of you might be interested in stopping at Dave Taylor's place and picking up a set of leafs for me on your way out....

Rick

Jump This said:

Okay everyone...Troy is coming on over to my place to work on his Heep.
The garage is his all weekend.
I will be removing my 'projects' from the lift and fab bay in order to give us some elbow room. I'd bet that there is enough tools and crap in my garage to get the project completed, but some of you OWE Troy some help. Get off your lazy asses and come on down. The weather is going to be great and it just might be a first for some of you to work in a 'real' garage!!!'

Its time to step to the plate if Troy has helped you out, or if you just want to plain ol' help Troy out give him a shout and let him know. I do have extra room for anyone who want to stay.
Although I'm thinking of hooking up the RV and having you loud ass bastids sleep someplace other than IN my house! :D

And on another note..if any of you might be interested in stopping at Dave Taylor's place and picking up a set of leafs for me on your way out....

Rick
thank you rick.

If dave can get the leafs to Kevins this week, I can drag them out saturday. Its going to be about *all* I can bring, I'll be in the civic.

I reeeealy would if I could, but this weekend is gonna be a work weekend. Dang. I always dreamed of going to Rick's to see how those desert beasts live.:D Oh well. Next time.

I'd help but I spent most of Sunday wrenching and dont think the wife would like it if I did it again.

Jump This said:

Okay everyone...Troy is coming on over to my place all weekend.
I will be removing my pants in order to give us some elbow room. I'd bet that there is enough towels and crap in my garage to get the project completed. Get off your lazy asses and come on down.
Rick

Rick, I fixed it for ya. ;)

Anyone heading there from OC, it would be great to railroad some firewood to Rick from my shop in Anaheim Hills.

Troy,
Because I was gone all last week testing I have to catch up with my work in my shop before the Pomona race next week.
If ya need any parts or hardware, don't hesitate to give me a call.

I'm only good at comic relief and ordering pizza. But I'm 400 miles away. Good luck!

Rick, Troy, I wish I could but I am doing gears and lockers for someone this weekend and I expect it to take just about the whole time. I wish it were another time. If you need more help later.........

where exactly in the "desert" are we talking. I should have some time saturday and I would be willing to help, just let me know....

gcurtis said:
Rick, I fixed it for ya. ;)

Anyone heading there from OC, it would be great to railroad some firewood to Rick from my shop in Anaheim Hills.

If you wanna roll over to the ship friday, I drag that out with me. I won't be hitting OC until after 9 though.

The boys looked to be having fun on Saturday. Troy had just clocked himself, instead of the transfercase, Rick was out getting pizza just to let the blood dry and calls to the insurance agent go unnoticed and Cracker was... well... Cracker.

Good seein' you lads.

Let's wheel as soon as PPP is done.

The list of weekend participants reads like a who's who of booty fabrication!!

Troy (Mr. Overkill)
Avery (Cracker)
Cal (...well....Cal)
Heck, even Grant showed up with his significant other...

I'll let Troy post up the details of the weekend, but I will tell you that
Troy looked kinda' beat up after that 300 got through with him!!

;)

thanks to Cracker,( I hate you ) and Cal, i would not have been able to get where we got to without your coming by, and Rick you and your wonderful wife i owe a debt of thanks, you two put up with Cracker and I for two days!!

and Grant it was nice seeing you again and meeting your Lady and the dog, if you need help with your new build ( phase #5 i think ) let me know.

P.S. the damage done to the tranny and T case by my head was minimal :roflmao: but my leg still f#%$**& hurts! ( cracker pushed the setup on to me because he doesn't have a Jeep right now and he is just jealous !! :bawl: )

Back