• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Wagoneer Leafs

jlmxj49

NAXJA Forum User
A friend of mine has a set of factory rear leaf springs that's supposed to have come off of a Grand Wagoneer. They are a 7 leaf pack compared to a Wagoneer or Cherokee 5 leaf pack. My question is would they fit my 01 Sport? They look like they have more arch but I'm not sure how much lift they would give me. I figured someone here might have some input.

I'm not sure they should swap in.

my dakar packs are 5 leaf plus load support. they were rated 3" by ARB and my tire to well clearance is just over 7inches (w/31s).

the lift is leaf#s plus arch.

Last edited:
jlmxj49 said:
A friend of mine has a set of factory rear leaf springs that's supposed to have come off of a Grand Wagoneer. They are a 7 leaf pack compared to a Wagoneer or Cherokee 5 leaf pack. My question is would they fit my 01 Sport? They look like they have more arch but I'm not sure how much lift they would give me. I figured someone here might have some input.
i remember the the springs in my old waggy were pretty flat with vechicle wieght, but you can go ahead and put em in your xj and let us know how it turns out:D

I don't really want to go to the trouble of putting these on not knowing what kind of lift I will end up with. I just thought somebody might have done this before.

Back