• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the lift is on...

zeelaagee

NAXJA Forum User
and I think she looks pretty smart. I owe a lot of credit to my buddies who came over, supplied some killer tools (thanks Sean!), and some muscle to get things unstuck. i installed aRE 3.5"sf kit with the addition of adjustable UCA's... luckily, since my rig has only seen light off road duties until this point, everything was pretty clean under there and in alignment.

here are some before and after pics...

Before_Lift_1.jpg

Before_Lift_2.jpg

Before_Lift_3.jpg

and after...

After_Lift_1.jpg

After_Lift_3.jpg

After_Lift_2.jpg

After_Lift_4.jpg

she drive's pretty well, but really needs the sye kit and new ds to get rid of some minor drive line vibes... hopefully by the end of the week.

i still need to make sure my front pinion angle is aligned properly, is there possibly a ratio formula that i can use to apply to my new control arms? something like matching the ratio of stock control arms to the new RE ones? i have adjustable uppers- so my adjustment would be there... any input would help here especially.

do a proper wheel alignment, and troubleshoot a small slip in the system when i accelerate and let off the peddle (is this caused by the slip yoke?)... and of course a couple of other additions...

thanks for all your encouragement and KNOWLEDGE!!! i would have never attempted to do this at home without the info sharing on sites like this.

looks pretty nice dude. Nice clean jeep too!

Looking good! The silver and black motif is very sharp!

What kind of rack are you running?

Oh yeah...may want to go get another credit card. XJ's tend to eat them up pretty fast! :) Hope to see you on some trips!

xL8 APEKSx said:
Looking good! The silver and black motif is very sharp!

thank you- but don't expect to EVER see a Raiders sticker on there.

xL8 APEKSx said:
What kind of rack are you running?

Oh yeah...may want to go get another credit card. XJ's tend to eat them up pretty fast! :) Hope to see you on some trips!

it's a Defender Rack- 4.5'x4'

Back