• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help with light decision plzz(pics)

ranger125

NAXJA Forum User
well i have decided to move my lights but when i cut off the tabs i really couldent decide where to put them , soo i amasking u guys where would look good . i have the set u see on there now and a larger set of rectangular ones that i wanted to use so here is the pic.fire away thanks guys
jeepon36s014.jpg

thx man , i wanted to get rid of the jonny 5 lights on the top there , but i tried flipping them under and wasent too keen on it either , and when i use the other lights i have they look to big on the bar . i am just picky i guess

I've never been a really big fan of lights going on top of the bumper/stinger its just never looked right to me, but because of the badax winch you have down there, putting them below doesn't seem like an option.

My recommendation:
roof rack mount them as overhead lights
--or--
mount them near your side-view mirrors like cop lights
both will give the lights great projection on what you need to see.

can ya weld some flats down the tube on the sides so that the top of the headlight is at about the center of the fogs? hope that makes sense

kennzz05 said:
can ya weld some flats down the tube on the sides so that the top of the headlight is at about the center of the fogs? hope that makes sense
yeah i am lookin into that also , soo many options hehe , the rig is sittin on 36 inch tsl's. thansl for the input fellahs .

Back