• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats!

JeffDeWitt

NAXJA Forum User
The driver’s seat on my good old 96 Cherokee has about had it... maybe my 220+ lb. butt sitting on it for a decade and 350,000 miles might have had something to do with it!

In any case the vinyl is torn and now the seat frame is breaking up. I went to the local pic a part today hoping to find a replacement but no luck.

There were a couple of sets of Cherokee seats that looked like they would do the job but they were in older models and sometime over the years (94?) the floor was changed and the seat mount with it.

My questions, are there any other seats that will work in one of these?

If I got the earlier seats I know the base is different but could the bases from my current seats be used?

Thanks,

Jeff DeWitt

grand cherokee zj and I think WJ seats will fit the base?

What is considered old style? The seat in my 88 was broke and I used just the bottom from the passenger side (the drivers were junk) & swapped the cover so it would match. I now have a 91 w/ the same broke frame etc.

Back